Thursday, September 23, 2010

Mon Amour now has a new home

Mon Amour (gifted to the the winner of the comp, Terri)
Congratulations to Terri Day who kindly read my blog and shared it with a few friends via facebook.

I am pleased to announce that Terri's name was drawn by my niece Mikaylah and Terri is now the new owner of this original artwork piece called "Mon Amour".

I would like to take this opportunity to thank those who took the time to have a read of my blog, for those who ventured into some of my older posts- i hope you enjoyed the artwork and learnt a little about what inspired me to create that piece.

Most importantly, I would especially like to thank those special few friends that shared my blog on SEVERAL occasions. I REALLY appreciated your love and support.


If you haven't had a chance to have a REALLY good look at my blog, you are welcome to come back anytime and have a look at all the posts and don't forget to have a look at my links to my other blog "artists on the Loose" as well as my interactive facebook page "My friends keep telling me where to go".

If you are disappointed that you did not win this artwork piece, don't forget that copies of Mon Amour are available through my online store links on stretch canvas, in frames with matts, as laminated pictures, posters and of course on greeting cards and postcards. Prices start from a low $4 for a card.

Cards available on my Red Bubble online store



So i hope to see you back visiting me in the future, as i DO intend to offer up more artwork during the year as prizes to blog readers who share, as i am  really hoping to increase my blog following list.

So sign on as a follower, encourage your friends to check out my blog and sign on too, and come back and visit me every now and then, and in the meantime i will try to stay happy and inspired.

No comments: